Lennox SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
Up to 80% AFUE
An ideal furnace for mild winter climates and hot summers.
This furnace is an ideal solution for homes in milder winter climates. Are we saying it can’t heat well? Not at all, but it’s only 80% AFUE which simply means it’s not the most efficient furnace out there. But, that doesn’t mean the quality isn’t here. This furnace boasts and ultra-quiet variable speed fan motor. You see, areas with milder winters don’t need to shell out money for a 90+ AFUE furnace. But they do benefit from variable speed fans because that makes for quiet, efficient air conditioning.
Lennox SL280V Furnace Details:
The SL280V is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It’s also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
- Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating.
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
- Improved cooling efficiency is achieved by matching the SL280V with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump.
Additional info on the Lennox SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system’s **
- capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency***
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort