Lennox Elite Series XP16 Heat Pump
Up to 170 SEER
Up to 9.5 HSPF
This Elite Series heat pump from Lennox is a more affordable model that still features a two-stage compressor. You have to remember that the efficiency ratings of a heat pump are at full capacity. Most of the time, you don’t need full capacity, and a lower stage offers even greater efficiency. So a two-stage 17 SEER model like this XP16 is going to be better than a single stage 17 SEER model.
Lennox XP16 Heat Pump Details:
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17.00 and 9.50 —can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan—delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patented-pending fan design
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the base pan
Additional info on the Lennox Elite Series XP16 Heat Pump
Exceptional home comfort and money-saving performance are yours with the XP16. Advanced two-stage technology uses only the energy necessary to cool your home and heat it when required, so you’ll always feel just right. Enhanced efficiency can also mean added savings on monthly utility bills.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Two-stage scroll compressor operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance.
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design.