Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner
Up to 17.2 SEER
This Elite Series model from Lennox is a popular item for creating a reliable, efficient system.
This two-stage unit is similar to the Carrier Performance 24ACB7 unit. It has a similar operating level of 74 dB and boasts a 17.2 SEER efficiency rating. Now, don’t get us wrong…we love the Dave Lennox Signature Collection, but truth be told, most homeowners probably find the 17 SEER efficiency and mid-range price point of the Elite Series a little easier to swallow!
Lennox XC16 Air Conditioner Details:
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB—much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan—delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- Two-stage scroll compressor—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
Additional info on the Lennox Elite Series XC16 Air Conditioner