Lennox EL296V Two-Stage Gas Furnace
High efficiency and quiet performance for exceptional comfort.
This is a great furnace from Lennox that will get you out of the higher cost of the Dave Lennox Signature Series, but still keep you with quiet, efficient comfort. It has an awesome AFUE rating of 96%, which in normal testing can save you about a thousand bucks over 3-years as opposed to using an 85% AFUE furnace. And if your current furnace is old, and under 80% AFUE, you can just imagine how much this baby will save you! The variable speed fan motor is very quiet, which makes both winter and summer comfort more enjoyable.
Lennox EL296V Furnace Details:
The EL296V uses a variable speed motor that reduces electrical use by two-thirds, compared to a standard motor. Plus, two stages of heating minimize temperature swings, so you can save on utility bills without sacrificing comfort.
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUEcan save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means the furnace meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
Additional info on the Lennox EL296V Two-Stage Gas Furnace
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout your home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air