Honeywell Lyric® Thermostat
Yes / Comfort Profiles
It's time to get your comfort in tune.
The Lyric thermostat is ideal for homeowners always on the go that don’t have to think about comfort control. Instead of operating on a fixed schedule, Lyric uses registered smartphones to automatically adjust the temperature. The Honeywell Lyric can sense a smart phone up to 7 miles away, so whether you’re leaving or coming home, comfort will be adjusted accordingly. You can also control the Honeywell Lyric from a smart phone, and even save comfort profiles for easy management. The Lyric is an impressive little beast. It’s about two inches or so wider than the Nest, and it has a longer warranty.
Honeywell Lyric Thermostat Details:
- App based install – Everything from install to Wi-Fi connection happens in four easy steps using the mobile app – no manual necessary
- Geofencing uses a homeowner’s smartphone location to automatically save energy when they’re away and ensure comfort when they return home
- The Smart Cues feature delivers messages to a homeowner’s mobile device to alert of upcoming filter changes or extreme temperatures
- The Fine Tune feature considers both humidity and temperature to adjust the setting so that a homeowner’s desired temperature always feels the same.
- Shortcuts are buttons on the app interface that can be customized for quick changes of temperature settings for specific purposes. This allows homeowner’s to change settings with one touch.
- Does not work with electric baseboard heat (110 V or higher)
- Compatible with most other heating, cooling and heat pump systems
- Optional 24 VAC power (“C” wire)
- 5 Year Warranty
Additional info on the Honeywell Lyric® Thermostat
Common Questions relating to the Honeywell Lyric:
Can the Honeywell Lyric control a hybrid heating system? The answer is yes it can. In fact, the Lyric offers more system compatibility than the Nest Learning thermostat does.