Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing in Chicago is a family owned and operated business founded on the basic principles of honesty, integrity, and excellence. It has always been our goal to offer our customers exceptional services at the best possible price, and we will not settle for less than total customer satisfaction.
This dedication to customer service has allowed Four Seasons to grow from a one man, one truck business operating out of a garage into Chicago and Northwest Indiana’s most trusted HVAC and plumbing contractor.
Quality Service and Peace of Mind
- Two year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back*
- No Subcontractor Guarantee: Four Seasons never uses subcontractors; we employ only factory-trained, EPA certified technicians.*
- Four Seasons No Lemon Guarantee***: Four Seasons will replace your entire furnace unit for NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger fails within 25 years of the installation date.
- 24-Hour HVAC Service Guarantee: we will respond to your call and repair yourheating or cooling problem within 24 hours or we will put you up in a hotel for the night.*
- HVAC Repair Guarantee: If we do not repair your furnace, air conditioner, or boiler correctly the first time, we will return for free!**
- Heat Exchanger Diagnosis: Our service technicians are certified heat exchanger experts and trained to diagnose heat exchanger damage. If our technicians incorrectly diagnose a crack or flaw in your furnace, we will refund all repair costs and install a new Lennox furnace free of charge.
- Ten Year Parts Guarantee: Four Seasons guarantees the following items for up to 10 years against defects in materials or workmanship from the date equipment is placed into operation by one of our certified technicians.*
- All ductwork
- All sheet metal straps, clamps, fasteners, hangers, locks, and drives
- All condensate drain piping, hangings, and fittings
- All high-voltage electrical wiring, conduit, fitting, straps, clamps, and terminal connectors
- All high-voltage electrical disconnects, boxes, switches, and fuse boxes
- All low-voltage electrical wiring, wire nuts, straps, ties, and connectors
- All refrigerant piping is guaranteed to be leak free. The warranty does not include the cost to gain access to underground or inaccessible piping
- All refrigerant piping insulation
- All equipment pads, stands, jacks, and vibration elimination devices