It was April 1949 when Russell A. Drews established Bay Heating Service, Inc. At that time he focused his business on servicing furnaces and boilers and on cleaning ducts.
Just two years later, he set up a small sheet metal fabrication shop and began installing forced air furnaces. By the late 1950s, he added air conditioning and hot water heating to his list of products and services. Ensuring that each and every customer was satisfied and comfortable was a high priority for Russell.
By 1958 son Dann Drews began working for his father and learning the importance of delivering quality service. Dann took the commitment seriously and added 24-hour service to further enhance customer satisfaction. He was also interested in technology and implemented new ideas for increased Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) efficiency.
HERE’S WHY YOU CAN DEPEND ON US:
- We offer 24-hour emergency service every day of the year and respond quickly to your calls – in rain or shine, sleet or snow.
- We offer and install only the highest quality products available in the marketplace.
- Our service technicians provide quality workmanship because they’re factory trained to repair all major brands of heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment.
- We want to help you save money. We evaluate the efficiency of your equipment and give you an honest evaluation.
- Bay Heating Service is insured, bonded, registered, and licensed. We’re also members of the Home Builders Association and the Green Bay Chamber of Commerce.