A&R Heating and Air, Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC contractor and air conditioning company that has been serving central Florida for more than 25 years. Our goal is to make the homes and offices of our clients more comfortable and efficient. As a result of our commitment to excellence and emphasis on customer service over the years, we have won many prestigious awards that we are very proud of:
- 2010 – Pinnacle Award Winner (Trane)
- 2006-2010 – Top Customer Satisfaction Survey High Performance Score (Trane)
- 1996-2010 Top Ten Sales Award (Trane)
- 1995-2010 – Top Achiever Award (Carrier)
- 2009- Comfort Specialist Charter Member Award (Trane)
- 2001-2006 – Top Five Outstanding Performance (Trane)
- 1996 – Quality Home Comfort Award 1st Place – National Award
If you are looking for a reputable HVAC contractor with an outstanding track record, choose A&R Heating and Air. We are the top provider of heating and air conditioning services in Ocala, The Villages and Dunnellon, FL.
Most home and business owners are happy to hear that a little investment in heating and air conditioning service and maintenance with an experienced contractor will saving them money on utility bills while reducing their carbon footprint. At A&R Heating and Air, we offer our customers:
- Quality Products: The quality of the equipment has a significant impact on longevity and performance. Carrier and other industry leaders incorporate a variety of advanced features into their product line that increase efficiency and extend the life of your system.
- Prompt Repair: Regardless of how well the equipment is constructed, every unit will eventually break down due to stress and wear. When a system malfunctions, it is important to contact a heating and air conditioning company that is knowledgeable in every aspect HVAC repair and service. As a BBB accredited HVAC contractor that employs NATE-certified technicians, you know you are getting quality service with A&R Heating and Air.
- Maintenance Plans: Preventive maintenance will help keep your system operating at peak efficiency and help identify minor problems before they affect system performance. With one of our maintenance plans, our technicians perform a variety of important services on a seasonal basis that will ensure your equipment continues to provide exceptional comfort over an extended lifecycle.